With this practical fuse tap you can directly fuse a signal separately from the fuse box. Simply remove the original fuse and insert the appropriate (XSA100, XSA200, XSA300 or XSA400) instead. Reinsert the original fuse in the XSA and the desired tap is protected by a supplied 10 A fuse on a 4 mm round plug.
- DIN/ISO: 72581/3C
- Up to voltage: 32 V
- Up to current: 10 A
- Material: Polyamide 6.6
- Cross-section: 1.3 mm²
- Cable length: 120 mm
- Finish: tin plated
- SVHC: No SVHC substances present!
Selectable options (fuse version):
- Standard flat-plate fuse for ATO fuses (ACU)
- Mini-blade safety device (ACS)
- Low Profile Mini Fuse (ACN)
- MICRO2 fuse (ACZ)
- Please ensure that the fuse holder is inserted in the correct direction. The fuse holder has an input and two outputs.