The Ampire Alarm Sensor is an interior sensor with two high-frequency magnetic fields. Itprotects the entire interior of a vehicle. This alarm sensor is ideal for protection of convertibles or to control various language modules and alerts. The approach of a person is reported safe. The operation of the radar sensor as an acoustic warning is not permitted on puclic roads because it is regarded as noise pollution.
Why is the "warning" on public roads not permitted?
Should an alarm system report an intrusion attempt with acoustical signals (warning), legal terms determine it as an disturbance and this might be fined. Only if an intruder was actually successful, an alarm may be triggered of a maximum of 30 seconds.
Scope of delivery:
- radar sensor
- connection cable 4-pin
- pperating voltage: 12 volts DC
- power consumption in the armed state: 0.0105 A (+/- 0.005 A)
- power consumption in case of an alarm: 0.015 A
- operating frequency: 2.45 GHz +/- 0.05 GHz
- dange: 3 m / 10 ft
- dimensions of the sensor: 100 x 60 x 23 mm
- dimensions sensor without fixing straps: 80 x 60 x 23mm
- length of cable: 200 cm
- The alarm sensor can not be connected directly to the 4-pole sensor socket of the alarm system "3903V". The power consumption of the alarm sensor is too high. Connect "ground when activated" in the alarm system, the power lines directly to continuous positive and the output of the alarm system.
- If you wish to connect multiple alarm sensors to an alarm input of an alarm system, you need to decouple each alarm line with a blocking diode (sold separately). This can cause a false alarm by the mutual influence.