- The A2DP Plug and Play Bluetooth Music Receiver for Audi MMI 3G offers the ability to play music from a mobile phone via the Audi MMI
- A2DP in the highest EDR specification - Bluetooth (BT) audio streaming even uncompressed files such as Wave, Flac, Lossless, MP3 etc.
- Automatic connection of known devices
- album, title, artists, podcasts, and audio books are displayed on the MMI display
- Forward and backward functions as well as scrolling can be performed via the Audi MMI / MFSW (multifunction steering wheel)
- AUX input via RCA jacks (no title display possible)
Scope of Delivery:
- A2DP Plug and Play Music Receiver
- Connecting cable incl. optical fiber
- Suitable for MMI 3G Low and High
- An activation after assembly is not required
- The device is installed behind the glove box, it has no controls or buttons that need to be operated
- If a CD changer is installed from factory, it must be removed
This is the solution I have been looking for for 2 years of owning a 2010 A6 C6 without AMI. It connects into the existing fibre loop system leaving no trace. Bluetooth connection is very good quality and full track info is shown on the mmi display also mmi can control it completely. The added bonus of rca Jack's allows an aux input to also be wired in. Much cheaper than buying AMI and a bt reciever. Many thanks
|Product type:||Complete kit|
|Product group:||Infotaiment und Multimedia|
|Weight (in kg):||0.3|
|Installation time (in h):||1|
Please enter your customer number, invoice number and postal code.
Or: Log in with your access data here in the KUFATEC Shop and you will receive the instructions under "My Account -> My manuals"