9-inch premium second-generation infotainment system for Volkswagen Golf 7 with navigation system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support.
Perfect system integration in your Golf 7, coupled with the latest features. Alpine offers the largest screen (9-inch), extensive media options such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, as well as state-of-the-art iGo Primo Nextgen navigation with TomTom maps for retrofitting. You get the best high-end sound quality and optimal sound tuning options with this fantastic system.
Compatible vehicles (only for left hand drive):
- Volkswagen Golf 7 VII* from 08/2012 – 02/2017 (5G1, BA5)
* not suitable for e-Golf, Golf Sportvan, Golf GTE, Golf 7 facelift and not for Active Info Display (AID)
* also not suitable for vehicles with PR number NZ4 (private emergency call)
Please note that some vehicle menus may be lost (eg traffic sign recognition)
High-resolution 23 cm touchscreen display
Setting new standards: The impressive thing about this system is the 23 cm display - a completely new scale for a display in the Golf 7 dashboard for retrofitting. It is actually more than twice the size of the standard 16.5 cm Golf 7 display. This extra-large display captivates with brilliant colors and high-resolution images.
Operation with multifunction steering wheel
The Alpine system communicates perfectly with the multifunction steering wheel of your vehicle. The upgrade to Alpine is therefore without loss of functionality and you can control volume, phone, track search forwards / backwards and other functions as usual. And if a smartphone is connected to the system, you can even use the steering wheel to activate voice control such as "Siri".
Multifunction display (MFD)
The instrument cluster's multifunction display (MFA) is linked to the Alpine system and can display station names, song title and artist information, caller name, navigation arrows (Android Auto), and much more.
If your vehicle is equipped with original parking sensors, this functionality is retained when upgrading to the Alpine system. The parking sensor system is connected to the Alpine display to clearly show obstacles when parking the vehicle. The two systems feature a second-generation parking sensor display with a much improved detail view.
Rear view camera
If your Golf 7 is equipped with the original rear view camera, it will also be integrated into the Alpine system. The camera is automatically activated when reverse gear is engaged and shown in the display.
The original VW display is needed to view and set up vehicle settings and to display warning messages such as oil level. The Alpine system is fully compatible with Golf 7 electronics. Settings, menus and alerts are displayed and set as usual.
USB / AUX connection
The infotainment system can be connected to the existing USB / AUX ports via a special cable (included in delivery) and all compatible media can continue to be used (* depending on vehicle equipment / Golf 7 model year 2016 with SmartLink requires additional installation accessories).
With the Alpine system you can enjoy movies, music videos or TV programs from many different sources, such as USB, DVDs with the optional optical drive, the latest smartphones with HDMI output or portable video devices (optional cables or adapters are required) , Even video content from the iPhone can be viewed on the high-resolution 23 cm display in perfect quality. For your own safety, video playback is only possible in park mode.
Thanks to the integrated Bluetooth® compatibility, it is possible to establish a wireless connection to a Bluetooth®-enabled hands-free telephone. It supports most Bluetooth® enabled mobile phones and gives you easy access to your phonebook with automatic updates and fast alphabetical search. An intuitive user interface makes operation a breeze. Of course, you can stream music from your mobile phone and compatibility with AVRCP version 1.5 makes it even easier to browse your archives.
Use your smartphone
The Alpine system is fully compatible with the latest smartphones. You can take advantage of many of these smartphones: enjoy digital content such as music or video files stored on your phone on the screen, search your phonebook, and recharge your phone. Or use the voice control of your smartphone via the integrated vehicle speakers for maximum driving safety and maximum comfort.
With Apple CarPlay, iPhone users have an intuitive solution on board, making phone calls, using cards, listening to music, and sharing messages with just a single word or a touch of a button. You can enjoy Spotify, Internet radio or podcasts while still focusing on the road. Simply connect your CarPlay-enabled iPhone to the USB port of your Alpine system and all functions are immediately available to you.
Android Auto was designed especially for more road safety. With a simple and intuitive user interface, integrated steering wheel control and a new powerful voice control system, it is able to minimize distraction so you can continue to focus on driving. Android Auto automatically brings you useful information and easily organizes the best map views when needed.
DAB / DAB + digital radio
Radio reception with outstanding digital sound quality - that's what the integrated 1.5-channel DAB + tuner stands for, with its superior reception technology. It always gives you an extremely accurate, transparent sound. For uninterrupted reception, the tuner offers DAB + to DAB + Service Following, SLS (program-accompanying text information), Radio VIS (station cover on your radio display) and other helpful information.
Professional sound tuning
The navigation system offers many options for sound tuning, so that you give the sound in your Golf VII a personal touch and get the best out of the Golf-sound system. The integrated dual parametric 9-band equalizer allows a separate professional tuning of the front and rear channels.
- Equalizer presets: 10 equalizer presets allow rapid adaptation of sound to different sound modes such as Rock, Pop and Jazz.
- Fader and balance: To fader and balance settings, drag the crosshair on the touchscreen display simply to the desired point of the vehicle interior shown.
- Crossover: With the digital crossover you can define cut-off frequencies for your speakers. This ensures that the loudspeaker signals for each area are reproduced without distortion.
- Digital Time Alignment: With the Time Alignment you can virtually compare the distances of each speaker by delaying the signals. This gives the impression of a central listening position.
Fast iGo Primo NextGen navigation
The iGo Primo NextGen navigation software is currently one of the best on the market. In combination with the high computing power of the Alpine Hardware, you get a high-precision and super-fast navigation system for your vehicle. For example, the calculation of a route from Munich to Paris takes only a few seconds. The system is packed with many useful and unique navigation features: intuitive address input with auto-completion, TMC route guidance, 3D icons and more. It also contains thousands of POIs, so restaurants and any kind of public places in your area can be found quickly.
- Extensive map database of 48 European countries
- Ticket updates can be purchased online anytime at alpine.naviextras.com
- Updates can be purchased specifically by country and region. This saves costs through targeted updating
- Postal code entry for address search (for the United Kingdom 7 digits)
- Smart routes: The system stores past traffic situations and uses this information to determine the best route depending on the time of day and the day of the week
- High-resolution TomTom map material
Accessories / optional extensions:
Optional CD / DVD Player
Upgrade your Alpine infotainment system with DVD and CD playback capability. Item number: 41323
You need additionally a GPS-Antenna: Item number: 33823
- Station memory: FM: 24 / MW: 6 / LW: 6
- Station memory: Automatic station memory
- Search function: Manual / Local / DX selection
- Station name Display
- RDS function: AF, TA, TP, PTY, PI, NEWS, RADIO TEXT
DAB + tuner
- Integrated DAB + tuner
- DAB+ / DMB support
- SLS (Slideshow Service)
- DLS (Dynamic Label Service)
- DAB + to DAB + Service Following
- FM linking (automatic DAB + / FM switching (if signal available))
- Station memory: 18 program memory slots
- Automatic ensemble / service storage
- Alphabetical station search function
- Service search function
- PTY search function
- Phantom power for DAB antenna selectable (on / off)
Made for iPod® & iPhone®
- Compatible with iPod / iPhone / iTouch: Made for iPod Touch 6th / 5th Gen, iPod nano 7th Gen, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s
- Connection: KCU-471i required (optional)
- Possible choices: Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Podcast, Genre, Composer, Audiobook
- Alphabetical search
- Album cover ad
- Direct Up / Down: Playlist / Artist / Album / Genre / Composer
- M.I.X. (Shuffle) Play: Song, Album, All
- Apple CarPlay (CarPlay enabled smartphone required)
- Android Auto (Android Auto enabled smartphone required)
- Integrated BLUETOOTH® module
- Wide Band Speech Technology
- Handsfree: HFP (Hands Free Profile) compatible
- Music streaming: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) compatible
- Music Streaming Control: AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile) Version 1.5 compatible
- Advanced BLUETOOTH® technology
- Connection: SSP (Secure Simple Pairing) support
- Individual profile connection: handsfree and music streaming
- Phonebook: Automatic phonebook transfer
- Direct dial keys: 4 memory slots per telephone
- Registration of different phones: 5 different phones can be registered
- Multiple numbers: up to 5 phone numbers per contact can be displayed
- Device name Display
- Automatic call acceptance
- Call list: dialed number / received calls / missed calls
- Redial function
- Voice volume setting: Adjustable for incoming and outgoing calls
- DTMF tone function
- Display of GSM signal strength
- Display of the battery charge state
- Menu Language selection: 24 menu languages
- Firmware upgradable
- USB port on the back (USB port adapter for original USB / AUX port included)
- Music and video playback
- Formats: FLAC / MP3 / WMA / AAC / AVI / MP4 / MKV playback
- File / Folder name search
- Day info search
- Folder Up / Down
- M.I.X. Shuffle
- BASS ENGINE ™ Pro
- BASS ENGINE ™ SQ
- Subwoofer level adjustable
- Subwoofer phase selectable
- 2 V preamp output (connection cable optional)
- Equalizer: Flat, Pop, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country, Classical
- Dual HD EQ (9-Band Parametric Equalizer (Front / Rear Separated))
- 6-channel time correction
- Digital crossover
- Customizable sound settings by vehicle type
- MediaXpander HD
- Source volume customizable
- Download online sound settings
- Easy, step-by-step sound adjustment
- "Alpine TuneIt App" readout
- Output power: Max. Power 4x 50 W high power amplifier
- Integrated premium quality amplifier for excellent sound
- Display: 23 cm (9-inch) capacitive WVGA high resolution display
- White LED backlight
- 50/50 split screen: left / right position changeable
- Touch screen with slide function / pull and scroll function
- Customizable favorites screen
- 2 user profiles can be created
- High quality audiophile design
- Preamp: 3 PreOuts (2V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer) (connection cable optional)
- AUX-In: 1x A / V input (3.5 mm jack connection)
- Suitable for steering wheel remote control
- Preparation for infrared remote control
- Navigation Mix Announcement
- Camera connection prepared for original Golf 7 camera
- Rear view camera with instant start function (immediate display of reversing camera at system start)
- Simple Mode & Info Mode Display
- Visual EQ
- Live contrast adjustment
- Menu language: 24 languages (for AV & Bluetooth), 29 languages (navigation menu and voice prompts)
- time of day
- Automatic dimmer
- Anti-theft device with numeric code
- Firmware upgradable
- Connection for original Golf VII hands-free microphone
- Connection for motor antenna
- Remote turn-on
- HDMI input and output (special Alpine HDMI connection cable required)
- HDMI extension box KCX-630HD Ready
- Start-Stop Ready
- CAN-BUS connection port (for UART - for SWRC, sub-display & comfort display)
- Compatible with optional DVD player: 41323
- Online map updates via alpine.naviextras.com
- TomTom map data
- 3 years free map update
- mounting bracket, wire harness and CAN bus interface for the complete installation
- you need an additional GPS-Antenna
- only for left hand drive
- Please note that some vehicle menus may be lost (such as traffic sign recognition)
- For vehicles with PR no. NZ4 (private emergency call), this function will not be available anymore
|Product group:||Infotaiment und Multimedia, Navigation|
|Product type:||Complete kit|
|Weight (in kg):||5.88|
|Installation time (in h):||2|